Wednesday 1 October 2014

Zoella Beauty



Last Thursday saw the launch of "Zoella Beauty" the brainchild of Zoe Sugg's internet persona Zoella.
I have been a follower/subscriber of Zoe since 2010. Even before she started her YouTube career. Her blog was somewhat of an inspiration. I loved her style of writing and looked at her reviews as somewhat honest and reliable.
I made sure that my alarm was set nice and early last Friday (just in case Amelie decided to have a lay in) as I knew that the collection would be available the following morning after her launch party. With 6 million subscribers to her main YouTube channel alone I was sure the collection would be a complete sell out.

Zoe said that she had complete control and involvement over her collection and this is defiant in her packaing. The font, lace design and overall colour palette all play homage to her blog. 
I like the catchy wording and the name choice given to each product. It's refreshing to see a company that a collection that doesn't claim to have a body mist that will last all day and a candle with the burn time to last all of eternity.




I picked 4 items from her collection. The "Soak Opera" shower gel (I bought two of these), "Fizz Bar" fragranced bath fizzer, "Blissful Mistful" Body mist and "Glow all out" fragranced candle.
My favourite pick is the body mist which has Wild Strawberry and Grapefruit amongst its top notes. It's fruity and fun and lasts for around 1.5-2 hours. An honourable mention goes to the bath fizzer. The design is very inivative allowing the user to break off as much (or as little) product as they want before saving the rest for next time. Well done Zoe you did a great job!

Priced between £5 - £8 this collection would make great stocking fillers. It is only 12 weeks till Chrismas....

3 comments:

  1. I'm considering picking up the Fizz Bar as there's nothing else like it out there, I love the fact you can re-use it and it's not all gone in one bath! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome

    check me out

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to pick up the fizz bar! They sound amazing!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...