Thursday 9 October 2014

I've been keeping a secret..



Today is a pretty special day for me. I've finally plucked up the courage to publish my first YouTube video. I've attempted to make several of these in the past. I've even gone as far as exporting the edited version from IMovie but I've never had the confidence to click the upload button.
Encouraged by a good friend who kindly "proof" watched to make sure I wasn't completely embarrassing myself (thanks Kim!), I've decided to keep it online.
It would honestly mean the world to me for you to check it out and let me know what you all think. 
Requests, comments and constructive criticism are all welcomed! I've caught the bug & am already planning video #2 which is coming soon!

Thanks so much for all your continued support xx

10 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just check out and subscribed to your YouTube channel!

    xoxo, Sisi
    http://acolorfulencounter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thank you so much & welcome to the family! :-) xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, the first one is always the scariest right? :) xx

      Delete
  4. ooh well done for starting youtube!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win raybans worth £129! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! It really doesn't look like a first video. I instantly subbed and liked the video! ;) xx

    Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thank you so much. Hopefully it will be the first of many :-) xx

      Delete
  6. I just watched your video you seemed I really liked it , I found it informative and you seemed very confident, well done!
    I'm just about to follow your blog now xx
    from Toyin @ http://fashionsliceit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...