Saturday 24 September 2011

My Sleek Spurge!

I've heard so much about the 'Sleek' brand, but due to the fact that the only big Superdrug is in the city centre, it means that I can't access it very easily.
When I read all the reviews for the Nude collection, I simply had to drag myself out of bed on my one day off to hunt this palette down.
Upon arriving at my sleek destination it soon dawned on me that I might be buying slightly more than the initial 'Au Naturel' palette and a near 10 minutes later I walked out with this...

♥ Nude Collection - Au Naturel
RRP £6.49
With Flash

Without Flash
I Bought two as I've read on a few of reviews that this collection may be limited edition. 
The price is so affordable making each individual shadow just over 50p!
I love how versatile this palette is. I can't wait to try out the deep earth tone colours as well as the matt browns for a subtle yet sultry day time look.


♥  Nude Collection - Suede
RRP - £4.29
With Flash

Without Flash

I always find myself navigating to the pink colours when it comes to blushes so this was definitely a sponanous buy.
The colour is fantastic and is the perfect shade for contouring or adding a 'pop' of colour to a nude look.

♥  Nude Collection - Bare Minimum
£4.29
Without Flash

Without Flash

Now that the weather is getting colder, I can definitely see a change in the condition of my lips. I've always had a slight problem with chapped lips (I keep a tube of Carmex on me at all times!) I can't wait to try this out.

♥  Mineral Based Eyeshadow Palette - Storm
RRP £6.49
With Flash

Without Flash

I was really drawn to these colours, I love shimmery colours and this palette contains a great selection of choice for night time looks.

♥  Metallic Eyeshadow Duo - Molten Metal
Left - Pewter, Right - Gold Leaf
RRP - £7.00
With Flash

Without Flash

This is probably the item that I am least happy about, After dipping my finger into each eyeshadow I found that they were very pigmented but were extremely oily and could make my eyes look 'greasy', which is a shame because the colours are stunning and so wearable.

Overall, I was really pleased with my purchases. Sleek Make Up as a brand allows you to be adventurous and creative with colours and being so affordable and purse friendly you can do so without breaking the bank.

I will definitely be repurchasing!


♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...